World Heritage Cruises Fares & Schedules
Value for money cruises, Tasmania
We offer a value-for-money cruise, designed to provide full enjoyment of your World Heritage Tasmania Experience.
Our World Heritage cruise include:
- Free travel for children under 5 years
- Special discounts for children between 5 and 16 years old inclusive;
- Family fares for two adults and up to three children;
- A freshly prepared buffet meal included
- A full range of beverages and snacks available for purchase
All fares are in Australian Dollars and include the Goods and Services Tax.
The Heritage Morning Cruise - Daily
Includes: Hells Gates; Salmon farms; guided Sarah Island stop-over; Gordon River; Heritage Landing board walk; Huon Pine sawmill.
The Heritage Afternoon Cruise - 29 December to 20 JanuaryDeparts: Strahan Wharf 3:15pm, returns approx 8.30pm
Full buffet dinner included.
Fares for World Heritage Cruises, Gordon River Cruise
(Morning & Afternoon Cruise)
1/10/12 to 30/9/14
|Family (2 adults and up to 3 children)||$260|
|Family (2 adults and up to 3 children)||$340|
phone 64717174 to book child gold
*1.5% surcharge will apply on all credit payments BOOK NOW
* Please note any discounts applicable can only be made prior to payment in our booking office, please call our friendly staff on 03 6471 7174 or 1800 611 796 to make your booking.